Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

29.6.08

Memory Loss

My eyes burn a bit. I just took off eye makeup with a good safe eye-makeup remover which doesn't seem to be that safe. I'd like to sit with my eyes closed so that they hurt less. Well, it's not that much of a horrific makeup removing dysfunction so don't be alarmed.

I also have a bad attack of influenza. My nose is not runny yet but I know it's coming; the silence before the storm has already begun. Notice for yourself - are you feeling perfectly good? Well, that's the silence before the storm! Okay, I'm probably making my condition sound too good but if I could take a movie of myself now you would so totally see the runner in my nose just starting countdown (Or run down already! See! There it goes! Ack!)

I talk too much and I tend to forget that too often. Memory loss.

2 comments:

Abhi said...

Nice to see your post after long time.
You better take care. The whether is changing.

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

aaaAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO!!!!

sniff sniff
ahem
cough cough
sniff

I am sorry, what was that you said?