Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

9.6.08

Many many

I promise you, every time I begin writing a post I type 'So..', e-v-e-r-y time!
And when I realize that I delete the 'so' and begin with 'I' !

Maybe that's a sign of self - obsession.

Anyway, what I was saying it that I'm feeling homesick. Haha! My heart is divided into a million little pieces. Now majority of the pieces belong to things that are accessible only from Pune. I want to go back to Pune. To college. To the rain. To my friends. To Eks. I miss you more than I can express.

Besides nostalgia, I am getting the Canon 450D. So you'll have images showing you things the way I see them.

I am topic hopping right now because there is so much to say. Did you know that Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan blog? Well, here is AB's blog and AK's. They write well, and write very simply about their own life and perceptions.

Another thing I noticed is that my illustration and pictures are delightful to look at in my blog so from now instead of talking too much I will draw my thought.

Now, I rest. Goodnight.
Love.

No comments: