So.... My God! I did it again! I began my post with 'So..' argh!
Those of you who have read the above please directly press the 'short term memory loss' button on your head. It is placed directly above the Maxilla, on the Ethmoid of the Nasal tract. Oh and don't forget to say 'meep' (a nasal sound) as you press it. Without the sound the 'short term memory loss' will not occur. (It is a commonly made mistake and I don't like my readers to go through all the trouble.)
Anyway, now that you have successfully forgotten what I did earlier let me tell you something interesting. I bought my DSLR yesterday but I am not going to put up any pictures very soon. Once I have clearly established a good relationship with my Canon and have clicked at least a dozen good pictures then I will reveal it all in one go. No, this has nothing to do with my not wanting to show you my horrible attempts. So once again perform the drill of the 'short term memory loss'. This is to ensure that you do not request for any pictures in the near future.
1 comment:
Hey I want to see some pictures..
*meeeeeeeeep*
Err...what am I doing on this blog?
Post a Comment