*hug*
Just go to Sinhagad Fort near pune with your best buddies you will feel like in heaven.
Hey, I am waiting for your new post.Come on!!!
Just saw your photography on flickr.Its relly amazing. You have got a excellent sense of photography.Keep it up!!!
Whoa! I have a FAN! I HAVE A FAN!YAY!(I hope that doesn't scare the fan away!)haha.. well I just bought a DSLR and there's a big storm of photos coming soon. I can't access flickr in Dubai so I really don't remember the old stuff there!Thanks :)
you missed out on Tears, thats the first thing to come out when you are depressed.
@ dharmendra bhawsarThere is 'Cry'. The thing with he word Tear is that it is also pronounced as 'Tear' as in to rip apart so its not easy to use.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*hug*
Just go to Sinhagad Fort near pune with your best buddies you will feel like in heaven.
Hey, I am waiting for your new post.
Come on!!!
Just saw your photography on flickr.
Its relly amazing. You have got a excellent sense of photography.
Keep it up!!!
Whoa! I have a FAN! I HAVE A FAN!
YAY!
(I hope that doesn't scare the fan away!)
haha.. well I just bought a DSLR and there's a big storm of photos coming soon. I can't access flickr in Dubai so I really don't remember the old stuff there!
Thanks :)
you missed out on Tears, thats the first thing to come out when you are depressed.
@ dharmendra bhawsar
There is 'Cry'. The thing with he word Tear is that it is also pronounced as 'Tear' as in to rip apart so its not easy to use.
Post a Comment