So I sleep at five and open my eyes at around ten to find Aisha smiling at me. It was like this romantic Hindi film moment. At first, her image was a little blur and then she comes into focus, wearing a pretty Eid outfit and looking pretty by herself. I thought I woke up into the wrong world, so I closed my eyes and opened them again after, maybe, five minutes. Nothing had changed, she was still sitting there with that smile. I was thinking ‘Shit, am I turning into a lesbian because I seem to be dreaming sweet stuff about Aisha!’
We got out of the house. Slid into Ankit’s car and so my Re-expeditions into the Dubaiworld began. The trip goes like this:
Jumana’s place
Begged her mom to let her go. It took us 45 minutes!
The tyre:
Mid-way Ankit realized that the car that he had brought along had problems with the tyres. (does the previous sentence make sense?) So we head back to his place and got into his car.
Dominos:
I voted for Dominos lunch and I was the only one voting. The place turned out to be a disappointment.
Beach:
Felt very elated. Opened my hair and shook my head around like a maniac. But it felt amazing. Free. Freedom. Made the rest of them do the same. Found little pink shells and gave one to each.
Headed back home. In the car I spoke to Ankit about things that I never had; about life and living.
4 comments:
things u dint hv??
ddu speak abt d gr8 thinkg u hv now??
hint: starts wit 'y' ends eith 'r' n lyks rock music??
its pretty cool.. good language and expressions.. but you do have to specify a bit more clearly ..you know..
i found that little pink shell in my jeans the other day... was so happy to see it..
btw i jus remembered i never wrote for u on that slip, dominoes wala..or did i??
i was wonderin if u mentioned me in ur blog at all.. good for u that u did!!
forgot to put my name in the last comment :p
Post a Comment