I'm nineteen now though. but, EIGHTEEN TILL I DIE! gonna be eighteen till i die!
Bryan Adams. Simple man, simple songs, sexy voice. Bryan Adams. I'm not a fan of his nor his songs, his music is light and is therefore great to listen to when I'm at work.
Let's run the calender, there are TEN days till i leave home again. In those ten days I have promised myself to go to the beach everyday to wet my feet, alone or with roshni or maybe ankit.
Been sleeping like a log. It's pretty bad 'coz my boday hurts and is stiff in the worst of places like the neck, for example.
A silly idea just struck my mind. I'm going to look for design places where they will take people for internship in India. Can't be sure whether I will get a laptop or not so I have to do my research here.
I feel like changing my template. It is RED and BLACK now.
No comments:
Post a Comment