Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

24.10.06

Eid Day adventures

So Eid went well. Bhaiya finally asked me what I wanted as a birthday present. The only thing I want or otherwise need is a Laptop. Dad actually did a research on which laptop I should get while I was away. Funny. He was actually preparing himself into buying it for me. I completely flipped at that. I don't what gets into him sometimes.

Later yesterday I hung out with Ankit. We went around looking for speakers for my iriver. Music is an important thing when you live in a hostel and study design. We didn't buy them, though. Had ice cream later and he dropped me home.

Nedi and Sammy had bought tickets for 1:15am show of Don. They gave me a little surprise when i came home about the show.

I was way sleepy before the movie. I fell asleep for like 10 mins before we left.

The movie was great entertainment. Actually!

No comments: