Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

27.10.06

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Either everyone is dead or is planning something against me. I had been away for quite sometime. There were a few blogs that I used to keep track of when I was living here. I just visited their blogs and they haven't posted since I've been gone.

One of my friends in India has a great blog since I've come to Dubai for vacations he hasn't posted even once.

Blogging is a very tough thing to do in the long run. It's very similar to the empty promises of writing in a diary everyday. I think that it is very important for all readers to keep their writers going and the only way to do that is giving feedback.

Readers, LEAVE COMMENTS -

1 comment:

Gautam Ghosh said...

true

the way it can help is if you use a web based aggregator like bloglines to keep track of your fave blogs ...and leaving comments there too

keep mailing your friends about new content posted on your blog

that might keep spurring you to write..er, type