I miss the rain. For those who don't know, my name is a persian word for beautiful, rainy. Therefore, I was born with the love for rain and beauty.
I wish I could get up tomorrow morning, go to the tapri, have a glass of chai in my hand, sit down to watch the rest of the world wake up to the rain that falls.
And sitting next to me would be another person with the same feeling.
'beautiful rain', he would say to me. 'yes', I would smile.

4 comments:
But, won't you get confused when he says, "beautiful rain", if he is referring to the rain or just addressing you?
i'no. maybe. :)
maybe not.
i loved the last line...probably because to me it did felt like he was addressing you...sweet ending :)
You do have an eye for beauty. The photo was well captured.
And the passage : heartwarming. :)
Post a Comment