Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

17.10.07

thoughts past midnight

Last night while I had just gotten into bed at 2 a.m. after working hours on the computer, I began to treasure hunt into my nose as an act of relaxation. aah, my body thought, end of day finally. I was rubbing my right eye with the back of right hand and wiped away a yawn tear. The track of the tear dried up to leave a feeling of slumber. At the same moment I yawned again and slowly opened my eyes for a split second - and what I see! (in the 90% darkness) a swarm of different insects coming at me from the ceiling!!

For people who know me and my insistent phobia of insects (which may or may not exist) can tell that I could piss in my pants if that happened. But of course insects coming at me from the ceiling are much faster (due to gravity and them being insects with a puny body and strong determination to get me) than my action of pissing in my pants or even realizing that pissing is what I should do out of fear Or at all remembering that I must be frightened to react. Basically I would be too petrified to even have any senses left enough to widen my eyes in fear.

Well, none of this ever happened, neither yesterday nor tonight. So I am quite at peace; my eyes are normal and my piss still finds comfort in the pot. I wonder what I would do if that were to happen...

*yawn*

2 comments:

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

You should open your mouth the next time. Bloody insects they bite all the time what they forget is that us humans have bigger mouths and more teeth.

Teach them a lesson the next time.

Ahmed said...

did you just say US humans!
since when did you get into the same category?

are you unwell? (worried)