I think I must be one of the laziest blogger ever! This is how I came up with that decision, since I haven't abandoned my blog and also I don't write too often but, I still visit my blog everyday knowing that nothing will have changed I have decided to allow people to call me lazy blogger.
The last post is about the picture that I took not so long ago, called 'Lazy on Wheels'. I think it struck me then that I am lazy. (well, that is a plain lie. I knew that all along)
It is quite early in the morning. My town is just awakening from it's sweet dreams and nightmares to begin the chores of the day. Today is Mohanlal Karamchand Gandhi's birthday and so we have an off from college. It is my first fast of the month of Ramadan. I was so involved in work that I never seemed to get enough sleep and would never be able to wake up to fast for the previous days.
I am intimidated by the mornings in India! especially that my balcony overlooks the green forest in the monsoon. What a beautiful day!
I wish you all a great day. May this national holiday turn out to be more than just an off from work!
No comments:
Post a Comment