Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

20.3.07

fight club




I just finished watching Fight Club. I never saw the trailers of this one and always imagined it to be a ‘yo-gangsta’ movie. I have to say I’m totally mind-f88ked right now. It’s a hell of a crazy script. Crazy is actually an understatement. It envelopes your brain and sends it for a toss into the back hole in long lost space of vacuum. It’s 2:30 a.m. and I do believe that when you brain is tired and wants to rest and your mind wants to watch a psychological movie like this one you must listen to your brain otherwise the consequent reaction is mind-f88k.

Whoa! What a horrible experience!

I mean the movie is amazing but this one rattled my brain 5 times what requiem for a dream did! That’s enormously powerful, if you ask me.

Watch it. It’s quite an experience. five stars!

1 comment:

Satish Shenoy said...

I have not seen fight club. My wife did and she too said it is an awsome movie with similar reactions to yours - in her blog. She too blogs a lot. btw you look really morose in the snap at the top of the page. Smile a lil more, the world is not so bad.