Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

16.3.07

bloggalore

Once again I was on my hunt for people who blog in my college. Akshay roongta, our beloved slave driver, began a blogging recently - http://randomn-rambling.blogspot.com/ through his profile I found Siddhart nair, my co- compere, also blogs - http://www.rhetoriksha.blogspot.com/ , I like that blog name actually. In Sid’s blog Aviv Nair, our beloved compere, has posted more than the owner himself.

No, I haven’t read the blog but I really hope it will be a good read.

Today we, slave driver and I, were searching for his old blog but didn’t manage to find it. It does get quite annoying when you forget the address of your old blogs, for this reason I did list out all of my blog addresses in my previous blog. (quiz: how many times have I typed the word ‘blog’ in this post?)

Anywho, my blogs are as follows:

www.aishalbe.blogspot.com
www.bladyblah.blogspot.com
www.eyesnoreos.blogspot.com
(rambling through my weak weak memory to recall what my mood indigo blog is called and of course I am not sure what it really is.
quote I’ll get back to you about it unquote Prasanna - :P )
www.wishingitwas.blogspot.com (this one)

No comments: