Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

3.1.07

00:00:01 A New Day

Everyday is a new day. This new day is always newer, a very funny idea. It probably is the only day that is considered ‘new’. The first day of the year 2007. let this be our little secret – we shall call it the year of the blog. With no particular changes in the blog world or otherwise the year of the blog shall only explain the phenomenon of my new blogging session on a particularly new time of the year.

All my friends all over the world are partying together and I am here in Uran in my married sister’s house watching some soap on tv. I am really not paying attention to what is actually happening in the show. It’s quite depressing that I am home doing just about nothing at this time of the year.

2 comments:

Neda said...

don't worry i watched DON at our 'other married sister's' house!

Ahmed said...

haha..