And we begin from the end of time to go back to when the universe was born. What do we find? Billy found imagination and insanity. He walked across the big bang and went a little deaf. Now he needed a place which was a little more silent than that so he chose to come down to the sun. Soon he burnt down and become a big brown spot on the face of the sun.
Today i had an english communication exam. It was to be written and so I did. What I wrote you shall not want to know because no matter how confusing I sound it will remain a fact that the sleep is more intoxicating than confusion.
i remember just one sentence from the hundreds that I jot down- The sun does not set into the horizon.
Happiness is being content it is your decision whether you understand it or not. Communicate with the person that you hide inside. Befriend yourself.
1 comment:
The horizon overtakes the sun.
don't confuse yourself, just befriend yourself!
Post a Comment