Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

18.3.09

It took so long for me to realize that I am 'me'.
Now, it's too late to explore myself.
Today I saw a 15 y.o from the USA who draws stuff that she fantasizes.
What happened to my fantasies at 15?
I was probably too afraid at what people would say if I drew them.
Now my fantasies are probably not as innocent, independent, clean, unadulterated and simple anymore.
I want to be 15 again and live better.
I never understood what Bhaiya meant when he said that I should draw so when I am 20 I'll be so awesome.
I get it now.
Sad.

2 comments:

Extinctosaur said...

From where I'm standing you're still a kid. So, imagine how awesome you'll be at 30. Keep working and stop feeling bad about yourself. There are enough people on the planet who will help you in that department.

raghu said...

yeah.. never too late.