All hail!!
these were beautiful... specially the first one...
Thanks Shadowed Meanings and Zephyr :)
i think i know what these mean..love how you've layed it out..
Very interesting... I'd like to see more.Anonymous = Sid.
Sid are u my Vichaar Station boss who was always sarcastic and made people cry? :P (or at least scare them?)
Oh... I am speck.. I just changed my name and removed the picture..
nice stuff.. really like the seond one. btw it's raining like mad in kerala.. you would've loved it!
I made people cry?
haha.. no.. anonymous sid..
I love the last one. I swear. It speaks to me. I can't explain it but it's awesome in general.
nice stuff.
nice . . . . like the suttlety . . . . - this is about the bus picture . . . .
Thanks blink and aishik.. :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
All hail!!
these were beautiful... specially the first one...
Thanks Shadowed Meanings and Zephyr :)
i think i know what these mean..
love how you've layed it out..
Very interesting... I'd like to see more.
Anonymous = Sid.
Sid are u my Vichaar Station boss who was always sarcastic and made people cry? :P (or at least scare them?)
Oh... I am speck.. I just changed my name and removed the picture..
nice stuff.. really like the seond one. btw it's raining like mad in kerala.. you would've loved it!
I made people cry?
haha.. no.. anonymous sid..
I love the last one. I swear. It speaks to me. I can't explain it but it's awesome in general.
nice stuff.
nice . . . . like the suttlety . . . . - this is about the bus picture . . . .
Thanks blink and aishik.. :)
Post a Comment