Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

28.9.08

Wake up to yourself

Recently I was having a stressful time coping with things, people and activities around me. I cried. The tears made no difference except that Yasir understood what was happening to me. He told me what I should do to make it all better. I did what he said. It worked and life was okay again but it was just okay not good nor did it contain anything that I was looking forward to.

So I decided to wake up early and prepare a relaxed breakfast every morning. I began doing it. The first day I liked it. The second was better and my body didn't rebel to waking up early since I slept on time the previous night. Now it's about the fifth day of the same routine and I think I can never do without this peaceful time I get with myself. 

When my days used to begin in a hurry I was always stressed. Now I'm much better.

No comments: