Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

14.8.08

What I don't understand and its symptoms

I don't understand the changes that I am going through in my head. I don't feel like doing what I am supposed to but I am doing everything else otherwise. I usually have Rapid Eye Movement sleep wherein I dream and wake up at any noise. Right now I sleep at 4 in the morning and achieve deep sleep. When I wake up I feel a satisfactory stash of energy and will inside me. But, I wake up in the middle of the day by when all other people in my social group have already finished or are on the verge of finishing activities that I am to participate in!

I just missed out on submitting something that matter a lot in my course evaluation. This is going to lead me into being very negative and guilty for a long time. Now on I will not do anything that is going to make me feel so. I am going to read a lot and do only what is required of me at this point of time in life - work hard!

No comments: