Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

18.5.08

A Wonderful Discovery

I could easily state that my four year old niece is my wonderful discovery but that would be half the truth. What is really wonderful is her drawing skill! I can't make myself believe that a four year old child is so good at drawing figures. I obviously do not mean that she draws life-like but her figure drawing and expressions on the faces of her characters is just so amazing.

If you ever encounter one of her drawings she will explain what that character is doing with sounds ans actions! I think she is one big pot of talent and I feel like I should just dedicate my life into teaching her to see things the way she does now for all her life. I also believe that I should quit trying to make my talents into skills because I have been at it for so many years and still haven't reached a bloody milestone. I just taught her how to draw an eye the way I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now we were exploring how to draw a dog! It is hilarious how she drew its limbs! They were two on each side of its body at 90 degrees! Haha!

1 comment:

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

Hmm...I tol d you about Kalpak, yea? The kid in mom's tuitions? He does the same stuff. He draws a picture and then he has a whole 3-hour epic movie going on it it!

Hehe. Kids.