Pages

Search here for anything in my blog

21.5.08

Where I am, I am just there.

You probably remember how nervous I was about coming back home! Somehow the feeling was lost in the abyss of my niece's complicated narratives. I calmed down and now I am thoroughly enjoying my stay. But, don't get me wrong, I want to leave this place when I can to come back to you guys, the love of my life, our life in college and the monsoon.

I like the fact that I really have nothing to do here. I don't make any day plans or go out anywhere, I don't watch movies, tv or read books. 'My God! What does she do then?', you must think. Well, I draw.

And I bet at this Yasir will have some joke like 'iDraw. Nehal, you're such an Apple fan!'
Haha Yasir. That is so not funny.

1 comment:

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

Aaah! The fans and admirers - they never let me rest. Chalo achha hai. Abhi merko bolne ki bhi takleef nahi uthani padhegi.