When I joined Symbiosis Institute of Design, one of my seniors introduced me to flickr.com. This is a website where you may upload your pictures. I introduced my close friends and family to it. I believe that it is a very good platform for people who take pictures, whether good or bad. You get comments from random browsers and that really makes a difference. Soon people begin to be regular viewers of your work. Also, you can take pictures of your other work too.
The picture above is what Neda clicked. I really like her work now. Before, I wasn't really fond of it but now I blog about it.
Way to go, ned!
www.flickr.com

1 comment:
hey you say you in SID so i wanned to know few things about the college can ya help? if yes then please mail me on rohan_linux@yahoo.com
that will help me a lot.. so please give it a thought..
Post a Comment