is an amazing publish by Ed. Julius Wiedemann. I’m going to have a week with that book and I bet you I will be licking that book by Thursday. It’s a delicious read. Most amazing illustrators I have come across in that book until now are
• Paula Sanz Caballero – www.paulasanzcaballero.iespano.es
She uses needle and fabric to illustrate and her work is Fabulous!
• Margot mace – when you see here work you will go ‘oooooooh’ you’ll find her on www.illustrissimo.com
I have been meandering over my life in college. It’s so interesting and there’s just so much to do and I’m so awed by the possibilities of what all I can do that I just can’t do anything. That is a very long sentence but it explains my agony. My struggle against lethargy can be a subject for scholars.
Art and design is what I have wanted all my life and now that I finally have it why am I not making anything out of it? Why am I taking it all for granted? Don’t I know how much it took me to get here? God, we need to work together. Let’s get my energy and passion back. Let me not drown into the pool of boredom and joblessness. Let me strive and work hard for what I need most – the freedom of mind and expression, the path to self-realisation, an end which when reached shall make me respect my history of struggle.
Let me not become someone who I don’t want to be. Let’s begin today. Let’s make things like I’ve wanted them to be.
Oki Doki.
No comments:
Post a Comment